- Ronald Daniel Mendez, 29, of 7901 W. Grand Ave. #BE, Elmwood Park, was arrested at 6:09 p.m. Aug. 18 on 7900 block of Grand Avenue and charged with aggravated driving while under the influence and no valid driver’s license. His court date has not been set.
- Teresa J. Moore, 42, of 32840 Bohner Dr., Burlington, Wisconsin, was arrested at 10:10 p.m. Aug. 20 on 3100 block of 78th Avenue and charged with driving while under the influence of alcohol and failure to reduce speed. She was allegedly involved in a traffic accident prior to her arrest. Her court date is Sept. 12.
- Shannon M. Simons, 32, of 2310 N. Harlem Ave. #201, Elmwood Park, was arrested at 11:59 p.m. on 2300 block of Harlem Avenue and charged with driving while under the influence of alcohol, transporting open liquor in vehicle, no insurance and failure to reduce speed. After being involved in a traffic accident she was allegedly found to be under the influence of alcohol by police. Her court date is Sept. 26.
- Ann Bridget Matz, 23, of 353 E. Lyndale Ave., Northlake, was arrested at 1:51 a.m. Aug. 24 on 7400 block of Diversey Avenue and charged with driving while under the influence of alcohol, no vehicle insurance, disregarding a stop sign and following too close to other vehicles. Her court date is Sept. 12.
- Jolanta Nedza, 44, of 8553 Grand Ave. #1S, River Grove, was arrested at 8:46 p.m. Aug. 19 on 2500 block of 74th Avenue and charged with two counts of retail theft and three counts of resisting arrest. She allegedly walked past the point of purchase in Caputo’s Fresh Market with $30.90 worth of merchandise without paying for it. Her court date is Sept. 26.
- Agnieszka B. Link, 30, 2325 N. 75th Ave., Elmwood Park, was arrested at 11:49 p.m. Aug. 19 on 2300 block of 75th Avenue and charged with disorderly conduct. Her court date is Sept. 26.